- 1 Is Madeira Beach Safe?
- 2 How far is Madeira Beach from Disney?
- 3 Is Madeira Beach Florida Nice?
- 4 What is Madeira Beach known for?
- 5 Are there alligators in Madeira Beach Florida?
- 6 Can you swim at Madeira Beach?
- 7 What is the best beach near Disney World?
- 8 Are there sharks at Madeira Beach?
- 9 Is Madeira Beach a private beach?
- 10 Is Madeira Beach clean?
- 11 Is Madeira Beach family friendly?
- 12 What airport do you fly into for Madeira Beach Florida?
- 13 Does Madeira Beach have red tide?
Is Madeira Beach Safe?
With a crime rate of 36 per one thousand residents, Madeira Beach has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 28.
How far is Madeira Beach from Disney?
The distance between Madeira Beach and Walt Disney World is 86 miles. The road distance is 98.6 miles.
Is Madeira Beach Florida Nice?
A few miles to the west, Madeira Beach came in at No. 9 in the United States. “ Very nice, flat beaches. 1 in 2020, drops in 2021 ranking of best in the U.S.
What is Madeira Beach known for?
Petersburg, is best known for the sea-themed John’s Pass Village and Boardwalk, which serves up shops and eateries and a 1,100-foot boardwalk along the Intracoastal. Madeira Beach’s 2.5-mile beach attracts devotees of sun and sea, and fishing in the primary sport activity.
Are there alligators in Madeira Beach Florida?
Meet the alligators of Madeira Beach – Get up close and personal with some of the rarest and most exotic alligators in the world right in the heart of Madeira Beach.
Can you swim at Madeira Beach?
Madeira Beach is open. Low levels of red tide conditions reported.
What is the best beach near Disney World?
5 Best Family Beaches Near Orlando and Disney World
- Vero Beach. If you’re a fan of Disney Vacation Club, you probably already know about this low-key destination, home to Disney’s Vero Beach Resort.
- Clearwater and St. Pete Beach.
- Cocoa Beach.
- Anna Maria Island.
- Daytona Beach.
Are there sharks at Madeira Beach?
The sharks have started migrating south, but this isn’t actually the time of year when Tampa Bay sees the most shark activity. MADEIRA BEACH, Fla. The sharks have been migrating south towards Florida. There was a 15-foot female found just off Key West in September.
Is Madeira Beach a private beach?
Madeira Beach | Public Beach Accesses | Gulf of Mexico.
Is Madeira Beach clean?
Beach was clean and uncrowded.
Is Madeira Beach family friendly?
We are fortunate enough to have gorgeous beaches in Madeira Beach. They are family-friendly with soft sand and warm waters. Our beaches are ideal for building sandcastles and digging moats.
What airport do you fly into for Madeira Beach Florida?
Closest airport to Madeira Beach is St. Pete–Clearwater International Airport (PIE).
Does Madeira Beach have red tide?
High concentrations of the red tide organism Karenia brevis have been detected near St. Joseph Sound, Clearwater Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, Redington Beach, Madeira Beach, Longboat Key, and in Sarasota Bay by New Pass.